How do I set up a Clinic Referral (Genetic, MCC or Neuro) in Healthmaster?
Please print the clinic packets from Interact by going to School Nurses Icon>Clinic Packets Icon
HOW TO SET UP A CLINIC REFERRAL SPECIAL PROBLEM IN HEALTHMASTER
- Open a New Special Problem
- Select “Genetic Clinic,” “Medical Consultant Clinic,” or “Neurology Clinic” as the Special Problem Name field
- Select “Genetic” or “Neurological” as the System Group
- Select “Other” as the System/Condition
- Enter Comments
- Check Notify Faculty check boxes
- Click the Green OK to save and close
- Update this special problem when working with any clinic packet.
Click HERE for Screen Shots
(Please revise dropdown fields for MCC or Neuro Clinics)
HOW TO SET UP AN OFFICE VISIT FOR A CLINIC APPOINTMENT IN HEALTHMASTER
The Clinic Nurse and the Site Nurse are both responsible for documenting an Office Visit in Healthmaster for a CCSD Clinic Appointment. (Genetic, MCC, Neuro)
Open an Office Visit and choose the “Clinic Appointment” template. Document the correct date and time of the appointment.
Click HERE for Screen Shots of the Clinic Appointment Office Visit.
Please review the clinic report and then file the initial report in the student’s confidential folder. If the student does not have a confidential folder, file the report in the cumulative folder. Please record on the status sheet and in the student health record that the report was received and where it is filed.
All Clinic reports are scanned into the Attachment section of the student record in HMS by Health Services.